Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Happiness Is...


Having funny, charming, loving, loyal and wonderful friends that you've known forever.
Watching those friends grow up and become amazing adults.
Spending a day with those great friends and their lovely spouses and their adorable, boisterous, beautiful children.

That's what happiness is.



I used a digital cutting file from Kerri Bradford for the title. If you have a Silhouette or Cricut, you must check out her store. She has the best designs. The punched border is also a Kerri Bradford design. Later this week, I'll share my printer's tray made from her This&That: Autumn kit.

For the photo collage I used Photo Clusters No. 10 from Katie Pertiet at Designer Digitals. These are my new favorite way to get a lot of photos on one page. So super easy to use. 


Tell me, what's your Happiness Is?

1 comments:

Lynne said...

Love this. I adore the little banner and the slight tilt to the center photos. Thank you for joining us at Use Your Stuff.

Post a Comment