Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween



The new moderators of the Silhouette Users group on Yahoo issued a challenge to create a fall item with the new Silhouette Studio software.

I die cut the card fronts with my Silhouette SD. Then I added a strip of patterned paper and stitched them onto the black folded card bases. I finished with a looped banner of ribbon and a sparkly chipboard sentiment.




Inside, I stamped and embossed the sentiment in white and added our own little greeting at the bottom. Then mailed them all off to the kidlets - and one college kid!


Supplies Used:
cardstock: Bazzill
patterned paper: Basic Grey
chipboard stickers: Making Memories
stamp: PSX
ink: Colorbox (frost white)
embossing powder: Filigree (white)
die cut: jack_o_lantern_card_C20090904130829_19210
ribbon: May Arts
bling: Heidi Swapp
pen: Uniball Signo

0 comments:

Post a Comment