Monday, August 16, 2010

Hello Blog

Yes, it's been a while.

I've really been enjoying my summer away from the computer. Even if it means not keeping up on my blog, my friends on Facebook or the 1500+ entries in Google Reader.


This is a card with coordinating tag that I made for my cousin's daughter on her 1st Communion.
The color scheme is so spring-y to me and was inspired by the
colourQ Challenge #31.

This is the gift with the envelope tucked under the ribbon and the card on display. I love wrapping presents with plain kraft paper because I can customize the ribbon and tag to match the card.

Close up of the monogram tag.

Details of the card.

Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Club Scrap
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon Hometown
Stamps: Paperrey Ink Fillable Frames #3
Die: Papertrey Ink Fillable Frame #3 and Spellbinders Classic Scallop and l
Ink: Colorbox pigment ink in Harbour
Embossing Powder: Judikins Detail Clear
Ribbon: May Arts
Button Twine: Papertrey Ink
Button: Autumn Leaves
Chipboard Letter: Lil Davis
Stickles: Ranger

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

This is a cute gift & matching card! Love the colors you used.

Jill said...

Christi, I love both of these--great colors, design, and execution! I love the plain wrapping with a fun ribbon and tag--looks great!

Michelle said...

I love coordinating gifts like this - - and anything with October Afternoon paper is so warm and heartfelt feeling.

Anonymous said...

These are great! I love the patterned paper and the fillable frames works so well with it.

Jen Carter said...

This is so cute!! LOVE the colors you used!

Adele Fowler said...

This is gorgeous!! LOVE your customised ribbon and tag :)

Post a Comment