Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hip Hip Hooray

Page Maps is having a card sketch contest on its blog.
This is my take on the sketch. I made this card for my cousin's graduation and used his school's colors for the card.

I made my own patterned paper with the mortar board stamp to meet the Papertrey Pixies May challenge.


Supplies Used:
cardstock: Bazzill
stamps:Papertrey Ink (For the Graduate and Fillable Frames #3)
die: Papertrey Ink (Mat Stack 1)
ink: Palette
embossing powder: Stewart (detail white)
foam adhesive: Creative Memories


3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Ooh, I love this card! The colors, the design, the stamping, everything!

Unknown said...

Love your take on the challenge, Christi! Great graduation card!!!

Unknown said...

I really, really like this! It's a great card.

Post a Comment